How Much Will My Wedding Flowers Cost
If you're wanting to get a guide to how much your flowers will cost then you are in the right place! Our easy to use wedding flowers price guide below itemises costs for all your big day bloom needs, helping you to plan your budget. As with all your wedding spends the cost of your wedding flowers can be as much or as little as you like. Whilst the average cost of wedding flowers is between £300 and £500 it's possible to spend much less (or more than!) this.
Wedding Flowers Prices
Flowers are undeniably one of the most important features of your wedding day as beautiful wedding bouquets and arrangements will help to create the mood and tone.
How much your wedding flowers cost will vary enormously seasonally and at peak times such as Mothers day and Valentines day - the price also depends on your choice of flowers, your style, the number of arrangements and attendants as well the actual date of the wedding.
You can use the flower checklist along with the prices in our guide below to put together your basic budget. Remember you don't need to splash out on flowers for everyone or add arrangements to every table, window ledge and pew end! Even if you are working on a tight budget most good florists will be able to create beautiful flowers by using seasonal flowers simply styled.
It going to be important to be clear with your florist on how much you wish to spend - so that they can use their experience to work within your budget to make your flowers look and smell fantastic!
The price guide is to help you calculate a simple budget for your - please contact your chosen florists directly for a consultation and full quotation. See Top Tips to reduce your budget
- The Brides Flowers...
- Wired Bouquet (shower or teardrop) - around £50.00 - £115.00
- Bridal Pomander - around £100.00
- Informal Handtied Bouquet - around £30.00 - £65.00
- Hair Flowers - around £35.00 - £45.00
- Throw Bouquet - around £35.00
- Wrist Corsage - around £20.00 - £35.00
- Throw Bouquet - around £35.00
- Bridemaids - Adults...
- Bouquet Adult - around £20.00 - £45.00
- Hair Flowers - around £15.00 - £45.00
- Alice Bands / Circlets - around £15.00 - £35.00
- Pomander - around £25.00 - £45.00
- Bridemaids - Children
- Posies - around £10.00 - £20.00
- Hair Flowers - around £15.00 - £30.00
- Basket of flowers - around £10.00 - £20.00
- Hoops - around £20.00
- The Groom
- Buttonholes - around £4.50
- Your Guests...
- Wired Rose Buttonholes - around £2.50 - £6.00
- Carnation Buttonholes - around £1.00 - £2.75
- Corsage Rose or Freesia - around £2.50 - £4.50
- Corsage Other - around £5.00 - £14.00
- Hat Decoration - from £5.00
- Handbag Sprays - around £6.00 - £14.00
- Rose Petal Confetti - around £7.00 - £10.00
- Thank You / Presentation Bouquets - around £25.00 - £45.00
- Church Flowers / Wedding Ceremony Flowers...
- Pew Ends - around £15.00 - £25.00
- Pedestal - around £50.00 - £125.00
- Window Arrangements - around £20.00 - £45.00
- Archway (Lych Gate) Decorating - around £50.00 - £200.00
- Registrar Table Display - around £30.00 - £80.00
- Chair Backs - around £10.00 - £20.00
- Wedding Reception/Wedding Breakfast...
- Table Centers - around £10.00 - £25.00
- Top Table Display - around £35.00 - £90.00
- Garlands for buffet and cake tables - around £10.00 - £35.00
- Wedding Cake Flowers - around £20.00 - £60.00
- Tree Hire - around £40.00 - £80.00
More about Planning Your Flowers
|Wedding Flowers Costs|
|Preparing for your Consultation|
|Interviewing your Florist|
|Previous||2 of 6||Next|